1. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field!
2. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
An abdominal snowman!
3. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
4. I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high.
She seemed surprised.
5. Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
They don’t have the guts!
6. How do you organize a space party?
7. Why don’t scientists trust stairs?
Because they’re always up to something!
8. Parallel lines have so much in common.
It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
9. Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut?
He just needed a little space.
10. Why don’t oysters donate to charity?
Because they are shellfish!