1. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
2. I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high.
She looked surprised.
3. Parallel lines have so much in common.
It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
4. Why do we never tell secrets on a farm?
Because the potatoes have eyes and the corn has ears.
5. How does a penguin build its house?
Igloos it together!
6. Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut?
He just needed a little space.
7. Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
They don’t have the guts!
8. What did one ocean say to the other ocean?
Nothing, they just waved.
9. Why don’t some couples go to the gym?
Because some relationships don’t work out.
10. I tried to catch fog yesterday. Mist.