1. Why did the computer go to therapy?
Because it had too many childhood “byte”s.
2. Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut?
He just needed a little space!
3. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything – even your embarrassing childhood photos!
4. Remember when we used to untangle cassette tapes?
Kids today will never know the frustration of that “mixtape maze”!
5. Why did the math book look sad?
Because it had too many problems from its past it couldn’t solve!
6. I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high.
She seemed surprised!
7. My childhood was like a DVD – limited storage,
but full of memorable scenes and plenty of scratches!
8. Did you hear about the psychic midget who escaped from prison?
The headlines read: “Small Medium at Large!”
9. Remember when we had to blow on video game cartridges to make them work? Ah, the original form of “tech support”!
10. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field –
just like my old school report card!
11. I used to play hide and seek with my internet connection.
Those were the days of true “hide and no seek”!
12. Did you know that old math teachers never die?
They just tend to lose some of their functions.
13. I asked my computer to tell me a joke about nostalgia.
It replied, “Sorry, I’m too young to remember that!”
14. Remember when we had to actually memorize phone numbers?
Now our smartphones remember them better than we do!
15. Why did the old smartphone go to therapy?
Because it had too many dropped calls and
lost connections in its past!