1. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field!
2. What do you call a fish wearing a crown?
King of the sea-weed!
3. Parallel lines have so much in common.
It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
4. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
5. Did you hear about the mathematician who’s afraid of negative numbers? He’ll stop at nothing to avoid them.
6. I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high.
She seemed surprised.
7. Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
They don’t have the guts.
8. Why did the bicycle fall over?
Because it was two-tired!
9. I used to play piano by ear,
but now I use my hands.
10. How do you organize a space party?