1. Why did the math book look so sad?
Because it had too many problems.
2. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a shark?
3. Why did the music teacher need a ladder?
To reach the high notes.
4. Why did the student bring a ladder to school?
To reach the high marks.
5. Why did the teacher wear sunglasses?
Because his students were so bright!
6. What do you call a fake noodle?
7. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything.
8. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing.
9. Why did the teacher wear a life jacket?
Because he was teaching a sink or swim class.
10. Why did the student bring a car door to school?
So he could open it when the teacher said there was a draft.