1. Why did the computer get glasses?
It couldn’t CTRL its vision!
2. Why was the math book sad?
Because it had too many problems!
3. What did one wall say to the other wall?
“I’ll meet you at the corner!”
4. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
5. Why don’t scientists trust stairs?
Because they’re always up to something!
6. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
An abdominal snowman!
7. What’s a video game’s favorite song?
8. Why did the gamer go to the vegetable store?
To get a new squash-button controller!
9. How do you catch a squirrel in a video game?
Climb a tree and pretend to be an acorn!
10. What do you call a group of musical gamers?
The Xbox symphony!