1. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing!
2. I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high.
She looked surprised.
3. Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
Because it was feeling crumbly.
4. I’m reading a book on the history of glue –
I just can’t seem to put it down!
5. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything.
6. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field.
7. I have a photographic memory,
but I always forget to charge the camera.
8. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
9. I tried to start a hot air balloon business,
but it never took off.
10. Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
They don’t have the guts.