1. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field!
2. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
3. How do you organize a space party?
4. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing!
5. What did one wall say to the other wall?
“I’ll meet you at the corner!”
6. What do you call fake spaghetti?
7. Why did the bicycle fall over?
Because it was two-tired!
8. What did one hat say to the other hat?
“You stay here, I’ll go on ahead!”
9. How do you catch a squirrel?
Climb a tree and act like a nut!
10. Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
They don’t have the guts!