1. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
2. I started a band called “1023 Megabytes.”
We haven’t gotten a gig yet.
3. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
4. Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
They don’t have the guts!
5. What’s the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?
6. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field!
7. I asked the librarian if they had any books on paranoia.
She whispered, “They’re right behind you!”
8. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing!
9. Why did the bicycle fall over?
Because it was two-tired!
10. Why don’t eggs tell jokes?
Because they might crack up!