1. Why did the politician bring a ladder to the debate?
Because they wanted to reach new heights in their arguments!
2. Why did the scarecrow become a politician?
Because it was outstanding in its field!
3. What do you call a politician who tries to be funny?
A political jokester!
4. Why did the politician go to art school?
Because they wanted to master the art of dodging questions!
5. Why did the politician take a cooking class?
Because they wanted to learn how to stir the pot!
6. Why did the politician become an archaeologist?
Because they loved digging up dirt on their opponents!
7. How many politicians does it take to change a light bulb?
None, they prefer to keep everyone in the dark!
8. Why did the politician always carry a pencil behind their ear?
In case they needed to draw conclusions!
9. Why did the politician join the circus?
Because they were a master at spinning things!
10. What’s a politician’s favorite kind of math?
Political calculus—always calculating their next move!