1. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
2. Did you hear about the mathematician who’s afraid of negative numbers? He’ll stop at nothing to avoid them.
3. I asked the librarian if they had any books on paranoia.
She whispered, “They’re right behind you!”
4. Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
They don’t have the guts!
5. Why don’t scientists trust stairs?
Because they’re always up to something!
6. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
7. Why don’t eggs tell jokes?
Because they might crack up!
8. Did you hear about the kidnapping at the park?
Don’t worry, he woke up!
9. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field!
10. How do you catch a squirrel?
Climb a tree and act like a nut!