1. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
2. What did one wall say to the other wall?
“I’ll meet you at the corner!”
3. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field!
4. How does a snowman get around?
By riding an “icicle”!
5. Did you hear about the cheese factory that exploded?
There was nothing left but de-brie!
6. Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
They don’t have the guts!
7. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
8. Why did the bicycle fall over?
Because it was two-tired!
9. What did one ocean say to the other ocean?
Nothing, they just waved.
10. Why don’t oysters donate to charity?
Because they are shellfish!