1. How do you catch a rabbit?
Hide behind a tree and make a noise like a carrot.
2. Why don’t koalas ever get sick?
They’re bearly ever around people.
3. What do you call a monkey in a minefield?
4. Why did the alligator cross the road?
To prove he wasn’t chicken.
5. How do you catch a skunk?
Hold your nose and wait.
6. Why do elephants never use computers?
They’re afraid of the keyboard.
7. What do you call a deer with no eyes?
8. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over the bay, they would be bagels.
9. What do you call a penguin in the desert?
10. How do you know when a joke about a porcupine is bad?
It’s really bad.