1. I deleted my Facebook account and now I have to rely on my own memory to remember everyone’s birthdays.
2. Instagram is just a competition to see who can make their life look the most interesting.
3. If a picture is worth a thousand words,
then why do we need captions on Instagram?
4. Twitter is where you can be anyone you want,
as long as you can do it in 280 characters or less.
5. The only time I get excited about LinkedIn notifications is when I accidentally think it’s a job offer.
6. Snapchat is the perfect app for people who want to send pictures they’ll regret later.
7. When someone says they don’t have a Twitter account,
I just assume they’re not really living life to the fullest.
8. Facebook is like a high school reunion,
except it happens every day and you don’t have to leave your house.
9. If you’re feeling down, just remember that there’s someone out there who’s still using MySpace.
10. I don’t always post on social media,
but when I do, I make sure it’s something that will embarrass me in the future.