1. Why did the doctor carry a red pen?
In case they needed to draw blood.
2. Why did the patient put their money in the fridge?
They heard the doctor say they had a cool bedside manner.
3. Why did the doctor wear sunglasses?
To keep from getting bright-eyed during a diagnosis.
4′. What did the doctor say to the sick computer?
“You have a virus.”
5. Why did the doctor take a ladder to work?
They needed to check the patient’s pulse from the top of their bed.
6. Why did the patient bring string to the doctor?
In case they needed to tie their medicine to a string and pull it up.
7. What did the doctor say to the broken elevator?
“I think it needs a check-up.”
8. Why did the doctor carry a thermometer?
To check their patients’ temperature.
9. Why did the doctor bring a magnifying glass to work?
To examine their patients closely.
10. What did the doctor say to the patient with a broken arm?
“Let’s cast an eye on it.”